Saturday, August 30, 2014

#Repost from @caseyiramissy with @repostapp --- By @networkadoptdontshop "🚨😭💔🆘🙏http://ift.tt/1nbZyrQ pawz.of.love via @RepostWhiz app: TO BE DESTROYED - 08/31/14 #Manhattan Center -P My name is #PRES SNOW. My Animal ID # is #A1011581. I am a male white and black pit bull mix. The shelter thinks I am about 2 YEARS **$150 DONATION to the NEW HOPE rescue that pulls! See URGENT for details!** I came in the shelter as a STRAY on 08/22/2014 from NY 10462, owner surrender reason stated was STRAY. MOST RECENT MEDICAL INFORMATION AND WEIGHT 08/27/2014 Exam Type CAGE EXAM - Medical Rating is 3 C - MAJOR CONDITIONS , Behavior Rating is EXPERIENCE, Weight 59.5 LBS. showing signs of kennel cough coughing heard slight nasal discharge present on nose as per 0933 start on doxycycline 100mg PO SID for 10 days (#RepostWhiz app) #pit #pup #pittie #pibbles #pittiepages #pitlove #pibblelovers #pitbulladvocate #adoptdontshop #animallovers #animalrescue #animalcarecontrol #nycacc #URGENT #urgentdogs #deathrowdogs #doglovers #dogsofig #dogstagram" via @PhotoRepost_app by animalsinneed_



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1u03cKo

No comments:

Post a Comment