Saturday, August 30, 2014

#Repost from @caseyiramissy with @repostapp --- By @networkadoptdontshop "🚨😭🙏💔🆘http://ift.tt/1loTu3x pawz.of.love via @RepostWhiz app: TO BE DESTROYED - 08/31/14 #Manhattan Center -P My name is #MICK. My Animal ID # is #A1011316. I am a male brown pit bull mix. The shelter thinks I am about 2 YEARS **$150 DONATION to the NEW HOPE rescue that pulls! See URGENT for details!** I came in the shelter as a STRAY on 08/20/2014 from NY 10457, owner surrender reason stated was ABANDON. I came in with Group/Litter #K14-191042. MOST RECENT MEDICAL INFORMATION AND WEIGHT 08/28/2014 Exam Type CAGE EXAM - Medical Rating is 3 C - MAJOR CONDITIONS , Behavior Rating is EXPNOCHILD, Weight 51.0 LBS. showing signs of kennel cough coughing heard as per 0933 start on doxycycline 100mg PO SID for 10 days (#RepostWhiz app)#pit #pittie #pitbull #pittiepages #pibblelovers #pitbulladvocate #adopt #animallovers #animalrescue #nycacc #adoptdontshop #instadog #instapet #deathrowdogs #urgentdogs" via @PhotoRepost_app by animalsinneed_



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1u03alO

No comments:

Post a Comment