Saturday, March 28, 2015

Repost from @jojoandgilbert via @igrepost_app, it's free! Use the @igrepost_app to repost Instagram pics and videos #instarepost, By @they_matter 🆘💔 #NYC-****SWEET AND PLAYFUL**** TO BE DESTROYED-3/29/2015 #Manhattan Center-P Gorgeous little pocket of a girl! My name is #QUINO. My Animal ID # is #A1030710. I am a female black and white #pitbull mix. The shelter thinks I am about 2 YEARS 45lbs. A volunteer writes (as told by Quino): Hiiiiiiiiiiii everyone, I'm Quino. Like you, I have no idea what my new name means, but if you call me I'll be there! I'm on the small side, my coat is glossy and clean, my weight is perfect for my size, and I have lots of playful energy. I was sooooooooooooo happy when my new friend named Volunteer (that's the name on her shirt and badge), leashed me as I needed to go potty so did that as soon as we were outside. Off to the park, and I walk pretty well on the leash even if I do say so myself. I was feeling so good I got a case of the zoomies on leash as it just felt so good to stretch my legs. Volunteer laughed and said we were going to the backyard where I could do some zoomies off leash. On the way back to the shelter we met a small poodle, and another medium sized dog and I said hello politely and kept walking. I know my manners! Off leash in the yard I got my zoomies on, and had so much fun running around the pen and chasing a ball. I stopped from time to time when Volunteer had a treat in her hand and asked me to sit......I like treats and take them gently smile emoticon. There were some dogs playing in an adjoining pen and I play bowed to them as I love other dogs. I got my chance to play later, and I love to play. READ THIS NOTE TO SAVE THIS DOG *** #Fosters/#adopters save lives, and this #dog will soon be out of time! Don't assume someone else is going to save this dog. If you are local to the #TriState, #NewEngland, and the general #Northeast United States area, and you are SERIOUS about #adopting or #fostering one of the #dogs at NYC ACC email help@urgentpetsondeathrow (#RepostWhiz app) by justice4paws



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1EjdVYf

No comments:

Post a Comment