Everything you need to know about the storms in NY
Thursday, March 26, 2015
My sweet little bunny Polo is back on the euthanasia list for tomorrow. He is a very handsome, kind, mellow and affectionate kinda pup who came to BACC as a stray. He is only 2 years old! I fell in love once I saw him in his cage tucked away in a corner. Once I stopped and looked at him he looked up and started wagging his tail. He is so sincere and gentle. He walks great on leash. He loves to smell you and curl you next to you. Would do great in a home with children or other pets. If you can fully commit to Polo and give him another chance please reserve him on the ACC Public at Risk. REMEMBER a pet is a LIFE commitment. Not until you have "no time, money, space, new baby ETC." I'm hoping for the best Polođź’› #savepolo #brooklyn #nyc #manhattan #harlem #queens #straydog #atrisk #euthanasia #awesomedog #friendly #sweet #calm #savealife #adopt #rescueisthenewblack #adoptdontshop #nycadoptabledogs #bunny by dzenmeoww
No comments:
Post a Comment