Sunday, March 22, 2015

#CloudCityHolyCow800GAW #CloudCityHolyCow800GAW #CloudCityHolyCow800GAW Repost from @_vapingking_ via @igrepost_app, #Repost @_vapingking_ with @repostapp.
・・・
#Repost @cloudcity_modz_nyc with @repostapp.
・・・
GIVEAWAY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to thank this community of vapers that I call family for supporting me and my crazy ideas. Up for grabs is -1 custom hand made parallel dual 18650 @cloudcity_modz_nyc -The full line of @holy_cow_ejuice in 30ml bottles. -More to be announced You must follow all rules ( I will be checking) 1) follow all sponsors listed below. If more get added then follow them as well. - @cloudcity_modz_nyc - @holy_cow_ejuice 2)Repost this entire post with the hashtag #CloudCityHolyCow800GAW 3)Tag at least 3 friends in the repost. 4) Repost this MAX 3x a day. 5) Tag all sponsors Giveaway ends when @cloudcity_modz_nyc reaches 800 followers. REPOST!!!!!! REPOST!!!!!! REPOST!!!!!!!! #Vape #vapepix #vapelife #vapegiveaway #giveaway #dripclub #vapeporn #newyork #nyc #nyvapers #nycvapers #eastcoastvapers #livapers #calivapers #njvapers #improof by johnny8206



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1CfiDE9

No comments:

Post a Comment