via Instagram http://ift.tt/1HdxstS
Friday, March 20, 2015
By @helpoutfurryfriends "#Repost @they_matter with @repostapp. ・・・ 🆘💔 #NYC-**MAXWELL is available for adoption!** TO BE DESTROYED - 03/21/15 #Manhattan Center -P My name is #MAXWELL. My Animal ID # is #A1030521. I am a neutered male white and brown #pitbull mix. The shelter thinks I am about 2 YEARS old. 63lbs. A volunteer writes: Oh, Maxwell, my lost little lamb. What are you thinking as you sit quietly by yourself, avoiding my eyes and my petting? Are you missing the only family you've ever known? Do you wish you were at home, playing with the kids (two teens and an 8 year-old) or your four-legged siblings? Are you wondering what you did wrong to make your people leave you here afraid and alone? I wish I had all the answers. I wish I could just kiss the boo-boo in your heart and make the pain go away but Maxwell, I'm as confused as you are. From reading your former owner's notes it seems you were a wonderful family pet, a friendly boy described as playful and affectionate who 'got along great' with the cats and dog who shared your home. You've never hurt anyone, like children, enjoy being petted and you're house trained too, what more could anyone ask? So you pull quite strongly on leash and don't like people touching your food bowl while you're eating, big deal. Surely these are training opportunities, not reasons to abandon a loyal pet after years of unconditional love? READ THIS NOTE TO SAVE THIS DOG *** #Fosters/#adopters save lives, and this #dog will soon be out of time! Don't assume someone else is going to save this dog. If you are local to the #TriState, #NewEngland, and the general #Northeast United States area, and you are SERIOUS about #adopting or #fostering one of the #dogs at NYC ACC email help@urgentpetsondeathrow.org" via @PhotoRepost_app by together_its_mayham
Labels:
2015 at 04:12PM,
March 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment