Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Annie (2014) review Stars:Quvenzhané Wallis,Jamie Foxx,Rose Byrne Plot: Annie (Wallis) is a foster kid that sings a lot and wants to find her parents. Review: ughhh! First off Annie isn't as bad as the critics say it is,but it's still pretty bad.The acting other than Rose Byrne is really awful.Rose Byrne was pretty good,and her character was one of the un-cringe worthy moments of the movie.I'll say that the songs and singing other Cameron Diaz were terrific.Cameron Diaz was too crazy and over the top. She got on my nerves every time she sang and talked to the men and children. Sandy the dog was fantastic,I love that dog.Overall I thought Annie wasn't as bad as the critics say it is but it's still very bad. Grade:C- (being generous) Favorite scene: Every time Sandy is on screen. #anniemovie #Annie #QuvenzhaneWallis #JamieFoxx #RoseByrne #CameronDiaz #annie2014 #willstacks #sandy #LittleOrphanAnnie #musical #movies #movie #bluray #film #cinema #sony #december #sandythedog #thefilmchef by thefilmchef



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1HYFGnv

No comments:

Post a Comment