via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Fz4qUI
Thursday, February 19, 2015
#tbt HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my #1 fan! Holding that title means a lot more than supporting me and loving me unconditionally. It also means long hours and countless days spent in the sun and on the beach. It means traveling around the world to beautiful places to watch girls in bikinis play volleyball. But it also means being there to catch me every time I fall. He is always there, and he is the first and the loudest to cheer when I succeed. More than that, he has pushed me to hold on tight to my deepest passions in life. I truly couldn't ask for a better husband. Baby, it amazes me that after all this time, I continue to fall more and more in love with you each and every day. Here's to MANY more volleycations and adventures in paradise ❤️ #rosarito #mexico #papasnbeer #champs #onetequila #twotequila #threetequila #score #beach #volleyball #birthday #love #besthusbandever #sandy #bikinis #tan #happywifey #nosettootight #sun #thisguy #mynumberonefan #travel #adventure #yolo by lynne_sanity
Labels:
2015 at 05:35AM,
February 19
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment