via Instagram http://ift.tt/1IHm1ZR
Friday, January 16, 2015
"Imagine all the people"... If they could fly??? Cue in #johnlennon.... ________________________________________ I can't express my gratitude enough. To Christine Raffa, #raffayoga and the family/community there. I walk into this #antigravity Training and realize I'm experiencing how to fly with people from ALL over the world right near my home but in this big amazing city #newyork. I had this great realization within chatting that not everyone knows my story. Where I came from. She had explained to me how lucky I was. And I was taken back. #luck? No. #Blessed #grateful I have never received LUCK of any kind . I have been beaten, raped, abused, gone through the hardest and lowest times, but with EVERY single moment, I knew God would bring me/throw me/pick me up/push and shove me through it. He was always there, and for that im grateful. I learned something that sits so deep in my soul from every experience. And I've had the BEST experiences. •You can't fly until you trust• __________________________________ It's not easy, but also not impossible. God, I am thankful to be in this moment right now exactly as you planned me to be. I'm so grateful to experience this opportunity of being able to learn to fly (literally) with amazing people and stories from all around the world, to learn from the best, to pay forward what #christopherharrisonsantigravityyoga is all about, and then to be rooted home. Amen 🙏namaste by shainajohnson
Labels:
2015 at 02:13AM,
I January 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment