Saturday, December 20, 2014

#Repost @karma_project with @repostapp.
・・・
TO BE DESTROYED 12/21/14 Brooklyn Center My name is #FRED. My Animal ID # is #A1021655. I am a male brn tabby and white domestic sh. The shelter thinks I am about 4 YEARS old. A volunteer writes: This nice brown tabby with white neck and paws reminds me of Fred Mertz, from the Lucille Ball show. Now, I know that's going back a way, but the only more recent Fred I can think of is Fred Flintstone. No, this cat is more a Fred Mertz. He looks like the kind of cat that would putz around the house in his bathrobe, sitting down for a conversation with you over coffee. No, but seriously, Fred is a quiet, shy and unassuming cat that won't come running up to greet you, but is glad when you reach out to greet him with pets and head rubs. He's a real companion kind of cat, made for nights watching movies or TV while he purrs on your lap. #Share #network #repost #secondchance #tabby #nyc #ny #newyorkcity #newyork #manhattan #catsofinstagram #purr #meow #Saveabestfriend #saveasheltercat #kitty #nflsunday by animalsinneed_



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1zjcne4

No comments:

Post a Comment