Monday, November 17, 2014

#happybirthday #bestfriendsicouldeveraskfor #loveyoutobits #18 Advance Happy Birthday Dorothy☺☺ May God bless u and may all ur dreams and wishes come true.. .. . . I love u I couldn't have asked for a better friend... . . . . U stood by me always and always helped me and gives the best consoling ever(Haha if u know what I mean lol) I have had a lot of fun times with u haha remember FAMOUS 5? Lol so crazy ryt....all the gossiping, hogging, fighting (Haha and my letters after that) I really wish I was der for ur birthday this year but sadly I cnt . .. . Nywayz I know that #dhanya #sandy #priya #shovna #navya would have made ur day reli amazing. .. . . .. HAPPY birthday once again, I love you God bless u and may may u have a wonderful year ahead.. . I miss youπŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ˜šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽˆπŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ‡πŸŽ†πŸŽ‰πŸ˜πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸ˜πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ ☺☺☺☺ by biancaruphus



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1viYtYc

No comments:

Post a Comment