Saturday, August 30, 2014

#Repost from @caseyiramissy with @repostapp --- By @networkadoptdontshop "🚨😭💔🙏http://ift.tt/T57qA2 🆘By pawz.of.love via @RepostWhiz app: TO BE DESTROYED - 08/31/14 #Manhattan Center -P My name is #RIDER AKA HAILEY. My Animal ID # is #A1011630. I am a neutered male black and white #bordercollie mix. The shelter thinks I am about 1 YEAR 8 MONTHS old. I came in the shelter as a STRAY on 08/23/2014 from NY 10456, owner surrender reason stated was STRAY. MOST RECENT MEDICAL INFORMATION AND WEIGHT 08/30/2014 Exam Type CAGE EXAM - Medical Rating is 3 C - MAJOR CONDITIONS , Behavior Rating is EXPNOCHILD, Weight 33.4 LBS. nasal discharge coughing heard in kennel A:kennel cough as per Dr.0915 setting up on tx of 1.5tbs of doxycycline SID for 10 days star:8-31 end:9-09 recheck:9-07 (#RepostWhiz app) #dog #dogs #doggies #doglovers #dogsofig #dogstagram #dogoftheday #deathrowdogs #urgentdogs #instadog #instapet #adopt #adoptdontshop #animallovers" via @PhotoRepost_app by animalsinneed_



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1qVfVOb

No comments:

Post a Comment