via Instagram http://ift.tt/1kjopN9
Saturday, March 1, 2014
It's about 3:30am. The old me would be right now chilling and vibing with the fellas at the spot but instead I'm home making moves. A laptop, an IPad, an IPhone, a Galaxy all for something specific. Grind doesn't know time or day. I enjoy what I do in life. I see myself as not a businessman but as a business, man! Total took that one from Jay Z. And if I want this dream to come to life, I have to give it all even if it means loosing sleep at times. @savapr I'm ready to take this partnership to the next level. Let's get it! #HaitianChef #recipes #Haiticherie #Paleo #CaribbeanChef #Cheflife #ChefLemaire #privatechef #personalchef #food #Caribbeancuisine #gourmetsauces #wellness #healthy #crossfit #mealplans #fusion #catering #foodconsultant #cookingclass #foodporn #foodorgasm #specialevent #moderncuisine #Creolecooking #BlackChef #Blackculinaryexpo #madamesara #Florida #NewYork by cheflemaire
Labels:
2014 at 10:27PM,
I February 28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment