Sunday, September 8, 2013

no one could ever possibly replace this girl in my whole life. She's been there for me through everything whether it was big or small and helped me through the times I needed guidance. Picked me up every time I fell down. Been a shoulder to cry on for the last five years. I have the most memories with this girl here than I do with anyone I've ever met in my life. We are literally the same person but the complete opposite at the same time and that's what makes us so unbreakable. Even though we argue, fight and disagree we will always end up being best friends again cause I couldn't possibly imagine my life without her! She's my sister and my bestfriend and my rock and I couldn't thank this girl enough for being in my life and i just never say it enough. So thankyou @_meganrachel_96 for being my sister and my bestfriend over these last five years and many more too, your truly in replaceable💖👭👯💋 by hollylilybarton



via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/d_p22UrHaI/

No comments:

Post a Comment