Thursday, August 1, 2013

Yay I got tagged by @charles__kelley so here's 20 facts about me! If you're tagged, list 20 facts about yourself and tag 10 people! 😀 Facts about me: 1) I once got turned away at the cinema when I went to watch a 12-rated film, despite the fact that I'm sixteen, because they didn't believe I looked old enough. 😒 2) When I was eleven I decided to become a tomboy and chose orange as my favourite colour because I thought it was ungirly. 😆 3) I don't have a middle name. 😐 4) I'm a twin. 👫 5) I'm homeschooled. Every single person I meet asks me if I get to watch TV all day and wear my pyjamas. I don't.📺 6) I'm actually South African but I live in London, England. 🇬🇧 7) I'm very shy normally and have a hard time making new friends, as I only open up around people I really like and trust. 8) I have very few friends, most of them are Internet friends but they mean just as much to me. 💚 I wish I had more friends who were guys, because I like hanging out with boys as they're often more fun. 🏄 9) @klara22_xxx is my oldest friend - I've known her all my life. 💫 10) I have the coolest penpal @heyitsholly__ 👌 by sandykb_ladyaer23



via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/cdqWf-pluv/

No comments:

Post a Comment