via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/b5fBy8SDFm/
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Today is the anniversary of the steampipe explosion on Lexington and 41st St. In #Manhattan #newyorkcity six years ago. I was driving the city bus in the left to #CityHall when an explosion interrupted the ride. Last stop! The tow truck driver Greg and his passenger Judith were burned pretty bad. The truck was right over the blast. One lady died of a heart attack. I remember them always in my prayers and thank Mother Mary and God for protecting me. #nygrammer #igersny #fromwhereIwork #fromwhereidrive #nyc I was about to leave the stop but I saw some passengers running for the bus so I waited for them. While I waited the tow truck pulled up to the light. I pulled behind him. The light turned green and we proceeded into the darkness and rumblings of the explosion! #Lexington #bus #busfun not really. by randygram
Labels:
2013 at 09:02PM,
July 17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment