Friday, July 5, 2013

I cant believe I spent 3 hours watching American Gangster on TV when I have the DVD. American Gangster is a movie based on the life of Frank Lucas the drug trafficker out of Harlem New York. A driver for the late great Bumby Johnson from the days of prohibition. After Johnson's death Lucas move into the drug smuggling business and would smuggle drugs into the states among the bodies of American Soldiers. "We did it, all right...ha, ha, ha... Who the hell is gonna look in a dead soldier's coffin? Ha ha ha. . . .We had him make up 28 copies of the government coffins . . . except we fixed them up with false bottoms, big enough to load up with six, maybe eight kilos . . . It had to be snug. You couldn't have shit sliding around. Ike was very smart, because he made sure we used heavy guys' coffins. He didn't put them in no skinny guy's...Frank Lucas Quote" Next Post Bumpy Johnson #FrankLucas #AmericanGangster #BumpyJohnson #Harlem #NewYork #Mobsters #Gangsters by agangsterstale



via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/bYCqV_GYsI/

No comments:

Post a Comment