via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/b28t8inEJk/
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Chapter 2 I was standing on the edge of a rock. I was facing what seemed like an infinite rock surface. I tried to walk forward, but something wouldn’t let me. So instead I turned around, and panic struck my body. I was less than half a step to fall down a precipice. I tried to step back, and instead I moved a tiny millimeter forward. Small pieces of stone fell down. I looked down and it seemed like more than 350 feet high. At the bottom there was water, and rocks. Big pointy, scary rocks stuck out of the water. Once again I tried to walk away, and couldn’t. This time I took a big step forward without wanting to. I had no control over my body, and took another step forward in which I started to fall down the precipice. As I fall my whole life goes in front of me. Every single moment, like the time carter and I snuck out of class and went to the pier, and the time Autumn broke her elbow when we were 6 and I told her she couldn’t do the double back tuck, and she really couldn’t do it. Every single memory led to another one. Just as I was about to hit the water and rocks the one memory I wanted to avoid came along. Chace jumping from that cliff was my last vision, and then I was less than a second away to hit my death. by betweenyouandme_story
Labels:
2013 at 09:24PM,
July 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment