via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/am8Oj5qLFW/
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Happy fathers day to the best daddy in the whole entire world. I cant imagine anyone who would've done a better job than you. Thank you for everything you have done for me dad and i love you so much, you mean the world to me. Everything you have been through and still are going through will get better, bad things always happen to good people and you defiantly are a good person. You have taught me so many things but of all the things you have taught me you have made me the young woman i am today. Words cant describe how much i love you and today should be a wonderful day for you as you deserve more than the world. I love you so much daddy❤ #no1man by hisui_mushisho
Labels:
2013 at 07:40PM,
I June 15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment