via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/X6E4jXwBup/
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Sandy Snail: last night after deciding to take a walk to think about things, I stumbled upon a slow-moving creature just crossing a single white line in the middle of the road. I immediately started thinking of skin care products and the use of snail goo in serums. Squatting down under the yellowish street lamp light, I poked its eyes one after the other (are those eyes? Shame on the biologist!) and enquired on his very slow journey. "Are you trying to get anywhere in particular?" I asked. "Well, not really" he said. "As long as I make it alive by dawn, and find some food too." "If a car comes by you'll be in trouble little friend!" I cried. "Oh, well. That's quite true, actually" he pondered, with his antennae moving in two separate directions. "Here let me help." So I lifted The Sandy Snail by plucking him off the road by his shell, and gingerly placing him between the semi dewy grass blades on the opposite side of the road. #shortstory#snail #sandy #snailserum by charyness
Labels:
2013 at 04:27PM,
April 09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment